Awesome Health Benefits of Eating Banana Everyday
If You Think Bananas Are Just For Monkeys, Think Again!!!
You’ll dare not look at a Banana in the same way again after discovering the reasons and a myriad health benefits in order to add them to your diet. Bananas are one of the superfoods that aids in combatting depressions, but it even makes you smarter, relieve morning sickness, cures hangover, protect us against diabetes, kidney cancer and blindness. Per say, Bananas can even cure the itch of a mosquito bite or put a great shine on your elegant leather shoes.
These Ways To Use And Eat Bananas Will Blow Your Mind:
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a Banana.
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from Bananas.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin- the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- High in potassium and low in salt, Bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a Banana.
- Eat two Bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against Type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a Banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
- Rich in pectin, Bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Got the runs? Bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhea.
- Constipated? High fiber in Bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
Other Than These Above Stated Facts Bananas Also Helps In:
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the Banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
- Eating Bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Remove a wart by placing the inside of a piece of Banana peel against the wart and taping it in place.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a Banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan in Bananas helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a Banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a Banana.
- Eating a Banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
Last But Not The Least:
- Rub the inside of a Banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
What’s Your Favourite Banana Recipe?
Check out this super simple Microwave Banana Recipe. It’s an ideal dish that you make out of using ripe Bananas.
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave on High for 30 secs-1 min until melted. Add 1½ Bananas, mash into the melted butter, and then add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining Banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 6/8 mins until cooked through and risen. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of ice cream.
Tip: Save over-ripe Bananas for this recipe. Freeze them whole in plastic bags – the browner and softer the Bananas, the stronger the flavor when baked.
So, keep a bunch of Bananas on your desk at work and replenish your stock each week. You’ll be more likely to reach for a healthy Banana- instead of heading to the vending machine- if you have a bunch sitting in front of you.
Now You Know Why Monkeys Are So Happy. Eat Bananas Everyday!