Chocolate Facial to Fight Wrinkles: Ingredients and Recipe
Chocolate facial, the latest obsession of the beauty experts currently, not only clears your complexion, but also works wonder to fight wrinkles away. From scrub, cream and paste to everything in the chocolate facial kit, ensures that you get a de-tanned face with a bright glow. That’s why, a relaxing chocolate facial is highly recommended to reduce wrinkles and the early signs of aging on your face.
How to Do a Chocolate Facial at Home
For a refreshing chocolate facial you don’t need to hit a beauty parlour. With the necessary ingredients at your access, you can easily prepare a face mask right at your home. Here’s the recipe.
- Mashed avocado
- 3 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder (shop it from the health food stores)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Grind the cinnamon and blend all the ingredients properly. Add raw milk and whip it with the blended ingredients to create a frothy mix. Apply the pack evenly on your face and leave it for 25 minutes. Once it’s dry, rinse your face with warm water. For the best results, apply this mask twice a week. Visible results will be noticed within the very first week.
Why Chocolate is Good for Skin
As a powerful aphrodisiac chocolate is widely popular, but its skin rejuvenating properties are discovered quite recently. Here are some of the important benefits of chocolate that you must keep in mind.
- Chocolate is rich with anti-oxidants and a variety of nutrients
- Chocolate imparts a healthy glow to your face
- Chocolate induces the collagen production, which helps in removing wrinkles from face and other parts of the body
- Regular consumption of chocolate fades away blemishes and acne marks
- Chocolate gives your skin a proper hydration and rejuvenate your dehydrated skin.
So what are you waiting for? Pamper yourself at the best with this homemade chocolate mask for a wrinkle free skin.