10 Reasons While Drinking Water While Eating Is Good For Health
If you’re thinking for an easy procedure to help with your weight reduction, stay healthy and feel better, then the health benefits of drinking water cannot be denied. Instead of taking a lime based soda with your main meals, simply just have a glass of water can give so many things to help your body’s metabolic function at its best. Drinking water while eating – in reserved amounts can result in good metabolic function, or so doctors advise.
Here are 10 reasons why the drinking water while eating is good
- Water enhances fat loss by flushing out the byproducts and fats.
- Water relieves aches and pains by the hydration process
- Water helps keep your body fully hydrated and gives higher energy level
- Water makes you feel full through its appetite suppression activity
- Water hydrates your skin properly and makes it look more radiant
- Water helps with muscle cramping and spasms
- Water helps relieve constipation and effectively removes solid waste
- Relation of Water with proper Digestion
- Salivary Effect or the digestion process in the mouth is aided by water intake. The present organic chemicals in saliva help to dilute your food while you’re chewing it, preparing for a smooth pass-over to your stomach. Water helps to produce more saliva by the salivary glands. Conversely, alcohol or any anything acidic beverage, even some solid foods, will dry up the saliva content which your glands have already formed.
- The stomach also helps digest food well and once water reaches the intestines, there is already a natural liquid there which helps dilute the food. Ottawa West Nutrition (OWN) represented that it’s best to have water before you eat, however, because if you are drinking water while eating your meal, it may dilute your stomach’s gastric juice concentration.
How long should you wait to drink water after eating?
Water is the wonder drink that promotes our body most benefits; it is also the healthiest of drinks as it contains no added calories or sugars. Many diets revealed that drinking water, during the meals gives a feeling of satiety that helps dieters less food intake and therefore reduces weight. At the same time, there are many people those who take water during having their food for easy swallowing. But is it really beneficial to drink, including meals? Doctors and nutritionists suggested having 2 lit to 2.5 liters water per day for our body to keep it in healthy condition and properly hydrated. Several studies carried out by nutritionist’s represented that taking good quantities of water during a meal can promote the dissolution of the gastric juice concentration, whose main function is to remove microorganism from food. However, we must highlight that an appropriate amount of water must be taken to make this happen; in moderation it does not cause any harmful effect.
At this point we can say that it is not harmful to drink water, during meals, what can harm our body is doing so in excessive amounts and without pause. The good habits are two glasses of water, even three, when we are having food along with swallowing, the dissolution of nutrient composition and the subsequent process of digestion. The key is to drink slowly and in small quantity, not all in one go. In this procedure nothing will happen should we want to have a little more water. As for having water after and before meals the reply is the same, as long as it is done in a moderate and relaxed manner it will not be harmful to the body.